Saturday, March 27, 2010

17 weeks 4 days

January 28, 2010

I didn't really look pregnant even though i sure did feel it.

The day I found out I was pregnant I started having food aversions which sucked because I was at a wedding. And I was hungry. Ken was nice enough to polish off my food so that no one would suspect anything. Yes, I love to eat.

I had morning or more like all-day sickness from week 6 until week 12. It's not very fun. I was taking medication for it because it's not fun to gag in the middle of a conversation. Especially when my job requires me to talk to my customer's about 95% of the time.

Thankfully, I never got it during the night so I was able to get some good sleep. Ahh, good sleep. How I remember thee. More on this in a future post.  


Can you see the bump? It looked more like bloat but there it is.


You really can't see it here but it's there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie First Birthday tickers