Saturday, March 27, 2010

20 weeks

February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day & Happy Lunar New Year!!
Welcome the year of the Tiger! 

According to the lunar horoscope my husband is a dragon, I am a dog and our son will be a tiger. I think I might have my hands full. :) 
According to everything I've read dragons and dogs aren't compatible as a couple. Funny because the best relationship that I have ever had with anyone has been with my husband. It's going on four years and we have had many discussions but never a fight. I guess this dog was meant to tame that dragon.

We have never really done anything big for lunar new year but this year we decided to celebrate it. We went to China Town (which is awesome) on Bellaire and bought some food. Ken surprised me with some tulips that morning. He knows that tulips are my favorite. He randomly surprises me with flowers.

We decided long ago we wouldn't do any gifts on Valentine's Day. I don't see the point in only being sweet once a year because someone told you to. So instead we are sweet many more times throughout the year.

We went and ate some pho and it was so yummy. The restaurant that we went to had some dragon dancers there. I wish I would have taken my camera. I tried to take pics with my iPhone but they didn't turn out very well.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie First Birthday tickers