Wednesday, December 15, 2010

It's the perfect time...

to take pictures and share memories created with family. I love the holidays! I know it's been a while since I last posted. I will update soon, but that's for another day.

This year has been full of "firsts." First born, first grandchild, first laugh, first smile, first 4th of July, first Thanksgiving and now first Christmas! I'm so EXCITED!! 

With all the firsts going around, I can't wait to share Brandon's firsts with all of our family that aren't in town. I can't stay away from shutterfly.com. I have created several things but I need to take some more pics of Brandon wearing all the cute outfits his aunt Yen & his Great Grandma Louise sent him.

For Christmas I normally send a regular boring card, but  this year I'm considering sending this. Shutterfly has cute stuff. I can't make up my mind. Too many to choose from. I've never sent a picture card but I always love receiving them.

I have an idea for this. It gives me the opportunity to play with my camera and with my baby who is always up for smiles, laughs & pictures.

I'm in the process of creating one of these.I believe Grandma & Grandpa Nguyen are really going to enjoy their gift.

I'm off to take more pics of my cute baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie First Birthday tickers