Saturday, April 24, 2010

30 weeks 3 days

Where has the time gone? Wow. We have less than 10 weeks before we will be holding and kissing our little one. I am getting excited but I'm nervous. Excitement wins though.

His movements are much more powerful and you can actually see him moving around in my belly. I'm not going to lie, it feels so weird but we are fascinated by it.

I have had heartburn from hell lately. There are days when even water does it for me, but I pop some Tums and go on with my day.

Ken & I are trying to finish the nursery and the registry. Please have patience with us as we slowly but surely get it done. We are such slackers. Hehehe!

I have a dr's appt on Friday afternoon. After this appt I will start seeing him every two weeks and then on a weekly basis until Baby B arrives. Almost there.

1 comment:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers